Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dream of Spring!

Yes, I am certainly Dreaming of Spring, but I don't see any signs of it. Four foot high snowbanks, temps hovering around zero most days, although it is just a bit warmer today-might even reach 20 degrees by tomorrow :)
So, to help me FEEL more like spring is just around the corner-I think of butterflies -like the butterfly on this card I made for the Try Stampin On Tuesday challenge-the sketch here and the twist is 'I dream of Spring'.





I am not sure what the papers are, I got them from a friend for my birthday present. I'm thinking they might be Stampin' Up, at least the cardstock has that feel to it.
The butterfly is cut using the Memory box Darla (base) and Vivienne (filigree) butterfly dies. The sentiment is from SU Express Yourself, stamped in VErsa Mark ink and heat embossed with SU black embossing powder.

Stay warm-and don't forget the time changes this weekend-Spring ahead!









2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous butterfly and beautiful colour combinations, made me yearn for Spring :) Thank you so much for sharing with us at Try Stampin on a Tuesday, we sure hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty and it sure shouts Spring :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete