Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Stippled Blossom Thank YOu

Today I am sharing with you the card I made using background piecing and SU Stippled Blossom flowers. Love that stamp set. The Designers Choice Challenge (#312) over at The House that Stamps Built this week is flowers.


Over the last week I have been playing with the sunburst background paper piecing. Once I figured it out, I made a bunch of cards using the technique. And I was then left with these scraps, not enough for the sunburst background, but they worked well just to piece a simple background. 
It's hard to see on this photo, but after fussy cutting the flowers,  I gave them a bit of dimension with a foam pad and stylus. 

Stamps: SU Stippled Blossoms, SU Express Yourself
Papers: SU cardstock basic black and whisper white.  K & Co (don't know their name-a friend shared a pad with me & of course I failed to take down the name!)
Inks: SU More Mustard, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Pear Pizzaz, Going Grey
Accessories: Spellbinders Petite Ovals, Cuttlebug (to cut out oval), scissors, Studio 18 rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment