Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cleaning off my work table

I was cleaning up my work table this week and came across these 2 cards that I had started some time ago, but never finished.  Most of the elements were there, but I just needed to tweak them a bit. So here is how they turned out.

I'm entering this next one over at 'Crazy for Challenges C4C132- to have a button or buttons on your project.


Supplies Used:  Hot Off the Press Stamp N Punch stamp set; SU grey cardstock, Bazzil rust cardstock, Mullberry paper, Ribbon from MIchaels; button from stash; I believe the patterned cardstock is Basic Grey (I cut the edge with the info off the cardstock, but I can still see a little bit of the Logo-and I'm pretty sure it was Basic Grey-anyway, I love this paper!)




Supplies used:
Our Daily Bread Designs 'Sew Special' Stampset and rocking chair die; Verve Birthday blessings & Tiny Sweet Scallops dies; Copic Markers; Marvy flower punch, Gold border stickers, Recollections rhinestones; DCWV patterned cardstock, Recollections colored cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment