Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fishers of Men-Thinking of You

Hello everyone, Hope your week is going well. Sun is still shining here, but it is cold! Frost covered everthing this morning. Have to keep reminding myself it is only April!
This card I made for the Challenge over at Repeat Impressions, which is a sketch challenge. Here is my card, the sketch is shown below.

I took a little twist on the sketch by using an oval and a circle, and turning the sketch on its side. The image stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs 'Fishers of Men' set, stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Solor White with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copic Markers. The sky is colored with Pebbles Chalks-Pastels.  I cut it out with Spellbinders Petite ovals lg, then cut out a mat of the brown by tracing around the die, and triming it a bit. The DP for the circle is Adorn It-Gone Fishing, and the plaid is from American Traditions Great Outdoors. I matted both on The Paper Company Hunter green cardstock. The sentiment is from OBDO Mini Tags 1, stamped in Rich Cocoa on white, and matted with the Hunter cardstock. I tied a piece of raffia around it.
Enjoy, I'm off to get ready to go to crafting tonight. Have to show off my stamping goodies that my niece gave me. A whole big tote full of stamps, papers and books. Who hoo! new toys!
Repeat Impressions Sketch A412

No comments:

Post a Comment