Monday, April 23, 2012

What did they do to my Blog?!!

Wow, when I tried to get into my blog yesterday major changes had taken place and it has taken me 2 days of monkeying around to figure it out. Hopefully this will work and I will be able to find it tomorrow, too:)
This first card I'm posting to day I will enter in the Create for Fun Color Challenge CR84FN52  and also over at My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge
I did not have any belated Birthday cards in my stash when I needed one last week, so my goal is to work on some of those, this being #1.
The color challenge was to use cream, tan and med. pink: The DP is Making Memories Noteworthy-Audrey and Mustard Moon-Newsprint. Cardstock is Recollections and Neenah Crest Solar White for the stamped image. I stamped the porch (Flourishes Stamp set 'Porch') with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored it with Copic markers and Pebbles chalks for the sky. The sentiment is from Verve 'Wish Big' set, stamped with Rich Cocoa. I stamped the flowers (Verve 'Great Friends') on the Audrey paper and cut them out free hand. I formed them using a stylus (Med ball end) and mat, shaping from the back side. I layered the 2 together and added a Copper Glitter dot (Recollections) to the center. The border is cut with an EK success scallop punch.
Enjoy! Leave a  comment, and if I can find my blog tomorrow, I'll be back!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Jackie! Those chairs look so inviting! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Beautiful image, and fab layering.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, LOVE that porch and the FAB flower! LOVELY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete