Tuesday, April 26, 2011

spring cleaning

Just a short post today. I am in the process of spring cleaning my house. Washing walls, curtains, bedding and such. This week I am painting my livingroom and hall. It has been about 13 years since it was done last. We will also be putting in new flooring in livingroom, hall, and 2 bedrooms. So I don't think I will have much time for crafting this week. But it will be so nice when I do get it done.

Here are a couple cards I made a few weeks back with the Sizzix tall trees embossing folder. This is a very neat folder for masculine cards, which seem to challange so many of us. The one on the left is is made on cordinations foundation cardstock. The trees were embossed on the same paper, matted on dark green cordinations foundation, and adhered to the como layer with black brads. The sentiment is done with Versamark ink and chocolate embossing powder. The one on the left is on the cordinations foundations cardstock. I used a Versamark pen on the trees and copper embossing powder and mounted it on some brown plaid HOTP Masculine papers and attached it to the left flap of the center opening card. I stamped the right panel with a text background stamp in timber brown staz-on. The sentiment panel is cut with spellbinders, the sentiment stamped with versamark and copper embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment