Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oopsie Daisy

I am still trying to figure this blog business out. I'd love to be able to enter my card creations in some of the challanges, but as yet am not sure how to go about that.
I won the "My Favorite Things' stamp set from Cammie at 'My Blog' by Cammie. I received the set yesterday (4-9) and was able to sit down and make a card with it in the afternoon. That bear is just so darn cute!
 I used the colors from 'crazy for challanges', being brown, green and vanilla. I just happened to have these very colors sitting on my craft table that I had been looking at the evening before. They were perfect for our friendly little bear. I am not even sure where the papers are from, as they were out of my scrap basket. I'm thinking the DP was from one of the HOTP paper pads I bought when I first started scrapping. I colored the bear with Prisma pencils using the colored pencil magic method. The bear and mat were cut out with spellbinders label 4 and 4 small.I then highlighted the edges of the panels with a copic. I used the fancy labels, cut in half, to add some interest behind the bear, he was popped up using SU dimensionals.  Used the arched punch with vanilla cs at the bottom and tied it up with some blue ribbon. Added some stickles to the flowers, and there you have it. I just love him!

1 comment: