Sunday, April 10, 2011

SCS upload

I would say a Sunday afternoon wellspent. I made some changes on my blog (I hope), I figured out how to put my card pictures on this blog :), and I successfully uploaded my first card picture to Split Coast Stampers. NOW I need to figure out how to link to the challanges, which is my goal for this week. As it is a nasty, cold, foggy day here in the UP of Michigan, I don't mind being inside working on this, althought I really should be working on my spring cleaning. Because, hopefully, later this week it will be nice enough to get outside and play in the dirt and then I won't feel like spring cleaning! I have crocus blooming in my gardens; we had rain overnight, and the snow is really taking a beating, it's nearly gone (but here, that could change at any time!). And I really need to get my house straighend out before next Saturday as I will be having a Stampin' Up workshop. Can't wait to get some of the new stamps and papers (as if I REALLY need anymore). So better get to work, Have a great Sunday all.

No comments:

Post a Comment