Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Lamppost





This card I will enter in the Addicted to Stamps Challenge #122 Make your Mark.

I used a digi image for the focal, and colored it with Copic markers. I mounted it on a mat of bright blue cardstock from my scrap basket. The pattern paper is from The Paper Studio, matted on a piece of dark green cardstock. The sentiment is shiny sticker letters. The snowflake is from my 'left overs' box, but I think it is a Spellbinder die. A little Stickles on the snow on the trees, lamppost and background, and ribbon remnant finish the card off.

3 comments:

  1. What pretty snowflake DP, your image looks great against it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring and fab use of those remnants. I love that you chose blue as your backdrop too. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty scene. Really calming and lovely. Your coloring is really nice! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete