Saturday, January 11, 2014

Back again

Can't believe it has been so long since I posted on here! Just seems it was a very, very busy fall and everything fell behind. I have been making cards, but none for challenges-just working on my own designs. And it's been so long, I had the devil of a time getting into my blog! Hope I can remember what I did next time!

Here are a couple of pics of some of the Christmas cards I made.




                                                                             




At a scrapping weekend in October I picked up a sheet of angel stickers from the swap table. It took me awhile to figure out exactly how I wanted to use them, but this is what I came up with, and I really liked how they turned out. These are some I sent out myself this year. The stickers weren't in a package so I don't even know who makes them, but they were so pretty, and they worked really great with the shimmery papers for mats.








Hope everyone's year has gotten off to a great start, and that you all have a really great 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment