Saturday, November 26, 2011

Peace, Love, Joy

Back with another Christmas Card today. I love making Christmas cards more than any others! This one works for the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C115  to have snow on your creation, and Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD48)! , to creat a christmas theme project.

The cardstock is Bazzil. The DP is SEI Alpine Frost. The image and verse is from Our Daily Bread Designs 'Sacred Season" (love this set!). I stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, and colored the image with Copic markers. I applied a little bit of Stardust stickles to the snow on the branc and some Copper Stickles on the cones. I punched a snoflake out of gold shiny posterboard, and cut white one with a cuttle bug die. I then layerd them and added a gold rhinestone to the center. I finished it off with a flourish cut from the gold shiny posterboard with a sizzix die.

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, this is wonderful! Love the coloring and overall design! Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time!

    ReplyDelete