Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Here Comes Santa

.
This card is for 2 challenges- Crazy 4 Challenges C4C117 (to have Santa on it) and the My Favorite things Wednesday Stamp Club MFTWSC49. But I think I missed the deadline for for the MFT. However I will enter it in C4C challenge.

 I began with running the card base through the Cuttlebug with a snowflake folder. I turned the sketch sideways.The next layer is a K&Co. border sticker from teh Elizabeth Brownd line. Layer 3 is DP from 3BIAR-Peppermint stick, mounted on some green Bazzil Cardstock. I stamped the Santa (Rubber Stampede) with Memento Lady Bug Red, and colored him with Copic markers. I added some silver to the snowflakes and his glasses with Versamark pen and Stampendous Detail Silver embossing powder, and heat set. I then used the Versamark pen and SU iridescent Ice embossing powder for his beard and hat, and on the snowflakes on the base card. . I cut the snowflakes out of green and white scraps with the SU Northern Frost snowflake die. The setiment is a silver sticker. Added a few red rhinestones, and he's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment