Saturday, September 3, 2011

mojo

I have a card today for the MOJO206 sketch challenge.

 I made this card for one of the gals in my craft group for her anniversary. I really liked this sketch this week.



The image is from Flourishes new set 'Zinnias'. I love this set!!!!!! I stamped it on Bazzil simply smooth white cardstock with memento Rich cocoa and colored it with copics. The 2 background DPs are from a download from 'Cardmaking and Papercrafts' magazine-these fall papers in this download are scrumptious. The striped DP is from DCWVs Citrus Stack. I mounted the backgroud papers on a base of  Co'ordinations coffe cardstock. The image panel and stripe are mounted on some burgundy cardstock that I love. But as I bought the pack when I was first crafting, and didn't know enough to make a note of the product name at the time---I now have no idea what it is, and I WANT MORE! Oh, well, maybe I'll come across it again someday.
I cut the two from panels and mats out with Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles. I punched a strip of gold cardstock with MS arches punch and attached it over the joint of the background DPs. I popped the image panel up with foam dots. The sentiment is from Verve's 'Love Story" set, stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with Stampendous Chocolate EP. I cut it out with Spellbinders ovals and the panel of Co'rd cardstock with Spellbinders Classic Ovals. I attache dit with a thicker foam dot.
The butterfly is cut out with SU beautiful wings embosslit from gold Spellbinders Craft foil and some of the background DP, and layered. I added some red rhinestones to the smaller butterfly. I added some gold stikcers to the corners, and 3 orange pearls above the image panel.
I even finished the inside this time! I used the same DPs as on the front, also used a piece fo the border. The sentiment is computer generated. Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment