Monday, September 5, 2011

IN Our Prayers


I made this card for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge #133. The challenge this go round is 'Bingo'.
 Bingo rules* ~ select 3 items that are in a straight line, either horizontal, vertical or diagonal and use these on your card/ project.

I chose to do the center horizontal row-embossing, pearls & color 'pink'. And I used the sketch from Taylored Expressions sketch challenge #145. 



The DP is from 'The Paper Studio'-Mirabelle Floral & Mirabelle Plaid (so vintage-y). The background grey cardstock is Bazzil (I have no idea the color-it's from a bargain pack I bought at a little craft store when I was visiting my sister in downstate Michigan a year ago). I stamped the sentiment (Flourishes Simply Sophisticated set) with Versamark and used Cleartops Opal Victorian Rose embossing powder. I cut it out with Spellbinders Bumped Out Ovals and highlighted around the inside of the die  with Pebbles Chalks-Earthtones.
I used Co'ordinations Pink cardstock cut out with Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Pendants to back the sentiment. I used Spellbinders Fancy tags 3 to cut out an additional element to accent the sides. I added some Recollections white pearls. I attached it with foam dots. 
The ribbon/lace is Offray Holiday ribbon I've had forevvvver (the sticker on the roll is from WOOLWORTH'S! How long have they been gone?)  The pearl button is also from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Jackie, your card is simply beautiful! I love how you used this wonderful Flourishes Set! Perfect take on the bingo challenge too...thank you for joining in the fun! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, this is gorgeous! Wonderful colors and you used one of my favorite Flourishes sets. Love how you created the ornate center frame detailing! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC Challenge!

    ReplyDelete