Monday, August 22, 2011

prayer request & A Friend is Someone who

I am asking for prayers for my brother (Sonny-77) who apears to be having some heart issues, possibly having a stent inserted today. Prayers for successful procedure, guidance for the doctors and medical staff, his recovery. But most of all-that God's will be done.

Now, here is another sketch challange today.  This one is for My Favorite Things Sketch Challange #33. I really love playing with these blue and brown papers. These are colors I would have never put together years ago. But they are so pretty together-who knew
Here is the sketch--


And here is my card.



The DPs are from a pad from Colorbok called 'Earth Tones'-all blues and browns. Such pretty papers. The blue cardstock is Bazzil. I used the Spellbinders Classic Circles lg to cut a piece from one of the DPs, and mounted it on Bazzil blue cardstock cut with the Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents. I added a little Stardust stickles to the flower and some Recollections silver pearls and attached it to the card with foam dimensionals. The brown DP was already embossed on the leaves-love that-saves me a step;0.
The sentiment is from SUs God's Blessings set. I stamped it on plain white cardstock with Versamark clear and used Chocolate e.p. I cut it out & embossed it with Spellbinders classic squares. The mat for it is also cut with Spellbinders c.s.. The white scallop accent strip is cut with a MS double arch punch, I added some recollections silver pearls on the scallops. I added some blue organdy beading ribbon around the panel and attached a bow of the same ribbon. I really like this sketch. One I will certainly use again.
 
Blessings to all-thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment