Sunday, May 22, 2011

A crazy Sunday afternoon

It has been an interesting Sunday. Yucky, humid/misty this morning (was a bit of a damp walk to church, even more humid and damp walk home-made for an interesting hair day), got dark and rained hard about 2pm, sun came out for the afternoon, then it clouded up and rained again. Since it was too wet to work outside, I went and played in my craft room :) , after I hung a few more things on the walls, that is. I will get everything back up eventually.  

    Made this card from one of the K and Company Summer Scrap stack. The sentiment is from Our Daily bread stamps stamped with Mediterainen blue Brilliance Dew drop, which I framed out with small frame from a Sizzix A2 embossing folder . The butterflies are also from the K&C pad. I heat embossed them and added some glitter to the second round of embossing. I added some clear rhinestones to the centers of them, and some silver pearls for the flight trail. Also added some white ribbon and a silver ribbon slide. I also added some silver corner stickers and some of the little silver swirls from one of the sticker sheets (one of the 'innies').


Hope everyone had a nice weekend, Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment