Thursday, July 6, 2017

A graduation challenge

Been over a month again. Just can't seem to find the time to post, or enter challenges. Hopefully life will slow down a bit now and I can get back to card making and posting.

Today I have the graduation Box card I made for my Grandaughter.



  



The school colors are red and white-and I just happened to have some red & white patterned papers - a 4x6 pad I purchased at a rummage sale, so I have no idea what the brand is-but it's very nice paper. (the pack had these designs in about 5 different colors!)

When folded flat the card is A2 size, and opens to this cute little box. The sentiment is from Art Impressions-Reach for the Stars. I used various dies, including Sweet & Sassy Congrats Grad (cap & scroll), MFT Lucky Stars and L'il Inkers Balloon and swirl dies. As well as a couple of stickers from my graduation embellishments stash:)


Comments are always welcome. Hope you have a great day!







4 comments:

  1. Goodness! What an explosion of delights! The graduation motifs, the curls and stars are wonderful. Very clever use of the theme. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is amazing! What a fabulous creation...I'll bet she loved it! It's perfect for our challenge! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just WOW! I'll bet your granddaughter keeps this forever...I know I would! Great DSP in the various patterns and your details - the stars, diploma, grad cap, the swirls - all popping out is awesome. It's a graduation party in a box! Thanks for sharing with us for The Paper Players Class of 2017 Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I love your card in a box!! Great details! Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete