Sunday, May 28, 2017

A couple graduation cards



It's been a long time since I posted on my blog! I'm challenging myself to get back into the habit of blogging my cards again-maybe even enter a few challenges again. Anyway..............

I had graduation cards left from last year, most of which I have at a little local restaurant for sale. I kept 2 home, just in case! (Didn't think I had any graduates other than my granddaughter and she gets a special card) Well, my daughter used those 2 cards, which meant I had to come up with 2 more quick when I got a couple of late announcements. So these are quick and simple cards.





I used the Impression Obsession "Hats Off to you" die, cut them out in blue and black. The base of both cards is some royal blue cardstock-bazzil, I believe. For the background I used a 4" x 5.25" piece of Cougar 80# white cardstock and the Darice mortarboard embossing folder. I highlighted the hats with a Clear Wink of Stella marker. The sentiment is stamped with Momento Blue Danube ink on Cougar, and die cut. The dies are Spellbinders-just not sure what ones they are!  











No comments:

Post a Comment