Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Miss you


As I mentioned a couple of posts back, I really need a new camera. My best camera broke, and I don't know of any place that fixes them. The one I've been using is quite old, and doesn't catch the colors very well. Or maybe it's my editing program, I don't know- but colors are just not quite right. Hmmmmm....

  


I will enter this card in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps #107-Bingo (chart above)-Ribbon, die/punch, layers
Crafty Cardmakers #141 for a man or boy
Deep Ocean Challenge #106- Monochrome
The Paper Plunge #48 - He's a manly man
ODBD June OWH Challenge - Missing You

Stamp-Technique Tuesday 'All Aboard'
Papers: DCWV Naturals (the plaid); The Paper Studio (dotted)
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Verve Sweet Scallop Tag die; Pioneer Letter stickers; K&Co. border sticker; Hot Off the Press Artsy Collage ephmera pad (text image) Copic marker to color edge of distress piece; Inkadinkadoo brown chalk around edge of tag

Comments always welcome!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layers on your card Jackie. Thank you for playing along with the bingo-challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice manly card! Great feel with the different patterned papers! Thanks for playing with us last week at The Paper Plunge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super combination of papers and images! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely mans card - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers & more.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete