Monday, July 23, 2012

More Get Well

Okay, so, the piece I had set aside from the last card was laying on my table, and wanted to use it right away so  it wouldn't get messed up or lost. I pulled out some DP that had all the colors of the Copics I used. The challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges was to use stitching on your creation.


Now, I am currently without a sewing machine as the foot control for mine is kaputz. I brought it to a repairman 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back from him. Sure hope he can fix it. As I am not the best at  faux stitching, so I searched through my stamps and found this border stamp that is like a zig-zag stitch. I layered the stamped image on blue CS, then on some Coree'dinations Nassau Blue cut with Spellbinders
beaded Ovals. I attached that to the DP square, then mounted it on a square white card base. I stamped the stitch line with Memento Bahama Blue. I used a corner stamp from HOTP Corners and Medallions and stamped it in Memento Bamboo leaves, Added stickles to the dots on the flowers, and I was done. Quick card and cheery.

Stamp- Hampton Arts Outline clear
Ink: Memento Bahama Blue, Memento Bamboo Leaves, SU Chocolate Chip
Copic Markers, RV02, RV14, Y11, Y18, E29, BG13, BG57, YG23, C0
DP: Echo Park Sweet Summertime Sunny spots
CS: Beckett Expression white, Recollections White (card base) & Blue; Core'dinations Nassau Blue
Accessories: Stickles Glitter Glue, Spellbinders Classic Ovals Lg & sml, and Beaded Ovals



No comments:

Post a Comment