Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blessings

This is a card I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club MFTWSC53 , which is a sketch challenge this time.

 Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:

For this card I used Co'ordinations Foundations in a blue and 'Mocha Divine' brown. I embossed the blue with the Cuttlebug folder 'Musical Flourish' , and the brown with the Sizzix folder 'Snocap". The DP is from Colorbok 'Flea Market' 8 x 8 paper pad. I picked up a bunch of used greeting cards somewhere, and the focal on this card is recyceled from one of those cards. The sentiment is from ODBD Mini Tags 2 stamp set that I just got, stamped with black ink on a scrap of Recollections Gold cardstock.  I am also entering this in the Repeat Impressions blog-The House that Stamps Built- Designer's Choice Challenge DCC14 to use the colors Blue and brown for your card.
This is a good NEPR card! I don't often make 'em like that!

1 comment:

  1. This one just got me singing "Over the Rainbow!" Thanks for playing at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete