Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mice Happy!

Or, maybe it's Happy Mice! Anyway, I love all the cute Penny Black critter stamps, so decided this would be a cute child's birthday card. I used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch #  33 for this card. This also fits the bill for the "Less is More" challenge #125, clean and simple 'Happy Birthday'.


















Even tho this is a simple card, it seems as though it took me forever. To begin with, it took me several tries to get the mice spaced just right. (It really does help to use a 'Stamp-a-ma-jig' ;) ;). The mice are from Penny Black 'Make a Wish' clear stamp set, stamped with SU Basic Black and colored (but not blended) with Prisma Colored pencils. I added a bit of Sakura Jelly roll to the daisy and the stems and lines on the dandelions, but it really doesn't show up well here.
The sentiment is from Sweet N Sassy stamps Happy B-day set, stamped with Versa Magic Ocean Depths. The DP is from DCWV Nana's Kitchen mat stack.Solid cardstock is SU and from my scrap basket. Gotta use up those scraps! Cute and simple, or simply cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment